- You are talking up a storm! You say names of everyone in the family including the dogs. (You are very partial to your “Papa” and say his name everytime you see the iPad.) You say no, please, thank you, love you, and lots of foods such as bananas and cookies (“nookies”.)
- You are so rotten and love to do things you aren’t supposed to do. You even give a smile when you do them. You are going to give us a run for our money.
- We started you in your new room last month and in a full size bed! You do a wonderful job of going right to bed and staying in bed until morning. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- You now have 10 teeth. 6 on top and 4 on the bottom.
- You have started getting interested in the “potty.” You have yet to go on the potty but will ask to sit on it every now and then.
- You usually do a great job of playing with your older sister. You also help clean up and love to put things in the trash (even when they don’t belong there.)
- You started in a new classroom at school. Transitions are definitely not your favorite but you are doing a lot better. Mommy is hoping that all your anxiety passes before your baby brother gets here.
- You still love Minnie Mouse and constantly point her out.
- You get mean when you are tired.
- You can say lots of animal names and sounds.
- You fold hands to pray before dinner and say “Amy” at the end of our prayer. :)
You are so full of personality little girl! You fit into our family just perfect and I can’t imagine life without you. I can’t wait to see you as a big sister.
You are so very loved.