- You now have your front two bottom teeth. We are waiting on more teeth, but for now it is just the two.
- Your teachers said you dared to take a step on your own today. We are working hard on this because you are a chunk to carry around. :)
- I’m pretty sure eating is your favorite thing to do. You would sit and eat all day if we let you. I should have ordered two kids meals the other day because you out eat your sister typically.
- You already throw some mean tantrums. You are going to be a strong willed child just like your sister.
- Un-like your sister, you seem to love the outdoors. You love putting your feet in the grass, walking into the ocean, and playing in the sand with no hesitation. I think you were in heaven on our recent trip to AL.
- You sign for “please”, “all done”, and occasionally “more” and “thank-you.”
- You are talking more. You say “all done” aloud sometimes and say “hi” whenever you put a play phone up to your ear.
- You learned to give kisses and it is the most precious thing. Of course they are open mouthed but sometimes you will even make the “muah” sound when you do it. I have to admit you are pretty stingy with your kisses and will only do it when YOU want to.
- You are learning to tell your sister no when she gets to be too much. This is usually in the form of grunts or pushing her away.
- You are continuing to sleep like a champ through the night at home. However, you were not a big fan of sleeping in the pack and play on vacation.
- Thanks to grandpa Schmidt, you love watching birds. On vacation, he would take you on the porch daily to watch for the birds. You would help point them out because pointing is one of your new favorite things to do.
We love you you, little stinker! I can’t believe you are almost a toddler.