- This month you had your first ear infection. It was a double ear infection at that and has put you on your third different antibiotic to try and defeat all this gunk that has been taking you down.
- You got your first tooth this month! We had suspected it was coming the whole week and then we went out to a movie with your sisters and came back to Ms. Lejila telling us you had a tooth popping through!
- You are army crawling and so proud of yourself for it.
- You love your mama. You give me the biggest hugs and your whole face lights up when I walk in the room.
- You are “talking” more and more. I love to hear you mimic the sounds we make. I really think your voice sounds a lot like Zella’s.
- Your laugh is a mixture of a squeal and a grunt.
- Although you went back to waking up about once a night, you can often be found rolling around on the floor of the living room until you pass out for the evening.
- You are still a very laid back baby. You are usually pretty content to just sit and watch your sisters playing. You LOVE them and they make you laugh so hard!
- You tried out the walker this month and are a fan. It didn’t take you long to figure out it can get you where you want to go and fast…including to the Christmas tree. :)
Ryker Roe, we love you so very, very much! You make our life so chaotic and yet so much more enjoyable at the same time. You are a perfect fit, little man!