- You are sleeping about 5-6 hours at a time at night. We are hoping to get you sleeping through the night soon.
- You started school last week and have done great except for sleeping. You are not a fan of taking naps in a crib and have been averaging 30 min sleeps at school.
- You are currently taking about 6 ounces of formula every three hours.
- You are not a huge fan of the pacifier and will usually only take it to soothe an upset tummy.
- You smile a LOT. Your smile lights up your whole face! We love to see you show off those two dimples.
- You have started “talking” a lot more and even giggle sometimes.
- You burp and fart like a boy. They are often loud and stinky.
- You are such a chill baby and can often be found sitting watching the crazy in our house. (Your sisters running around or dancing.)
- You love your momma and will usually calm to my voice.
- You met your grandma Bee this past weekend which means you have now met all of your living great grandparents. I think it is safe to say they all love you to pieces.
We love you so much happy boy!