- You have started crawling and are slowly phasing out the army crawl.
- You can pull yourself up to things now and move maneuver around a little bit.
- You love to be standing up to things.
- You also love to climb the stairs. Every chance you get, you take off for them and head up. You know your not supposed to too because you look around to see if anyone is watching and smile.
- I hate to say that your ear infections have not slowed down at all and you (finally) have an appointment next week to get tubes put in. We are hoping this will stop the vicious rounds of antibiotics we have been doing.
- You enjoy biting and pulling hair. Your sisters are slowly learning of the dangers of getting in your face.
- You are a meat eater. You aren't big on fruits and veggies but will devour your protein just about every night.
Little man, you keep us so very busy but we love it. You are just precious and so incredibly happy. I could listen to your laugh all day long!
Happy 10 months!
- Your 2nd tooth has popped through. You now have both of your bottom front teeth.
- You can clap your hands and wave. We are working on blowing kisses, which makes you giggle every time.
- You say “dadadada” and “babababa” often. We are working really hard on “mamama.”
- You have upped your army crawling to be able to get across a room pretty quickly. You are now into everything and even tried to climb the stairs last night. You got up the first step, we are going to be in trouble soon.
- You still love to spit/blow bubbles.
- You get so happy that you bite. Often this is taking mommy’s chin in your mouth and biting hard. Silly boy!
- You still love to be sung to and hate getting into your car seat. Your sisters are really good about singing to calm you down. It is adorable.
- You love to watch the dogs and try to pull their hair every chance you get.
- You are currently on your fifth different round of antibiotics for this never ending ear infection. We are awaiting a call from an ENT to book an appointment and hoping we can get a surgery lined up before our flight in a few weeks.
- You have had really rough nights due to these ear infections and meds that are making your poor tummy upset. We are now giving you Motrin at night which I hate but seems to help your poor ears.
- Even with the obvious pain you have had all this month, you are still such a happy baby! You love to give smiles and giggle.
- You are eating so much table food and have a great appetite! You are also doing a pretty decent job of drinking water out of a sippy cup all by yourself!
- You have started transitioning to the older infant classroom at school and it makes you seem like such a little man. Mommy is not prepared for you to grow up so fast.We love you so much, “bubba!” You make us all smile everyday!
- This month you had your first ear infection. It was a double ear infection at that and has put you on your third different antibiotic to try and defeat all this gunk that has been taking you down.
- You got your first tooth this month! We had suspected it was coming the whole week and then we went out to a movie with your sisters and came back to Ms. Lejila telling us you had a tooth popping through!
- You are army crawling and so proud of yourself for it.
- You love your mama. You give me the biggest hugs and your whole face lights up when I walk in the room.
- You are “talking” more and more. I love to hear you mimic the sounds we make. I really think your voice sounds a lot like Zella’s.
- Your laugh is a mixture of a squeal and a grunt.
- Although you went back to waking up about once a night, you can often be found rolling around on the floor of the living room until you pass out for the evening.
- You are still a very laid back baby. You are usually pretty content to just sit and watch your sisters playing. You LOVE them and they make you laugh so hard!
- You tried out the walker this month and are a fan. It didn’t take you long to figure out it can get you where you want to go and fast…including to the Christmas tree. :)
Ryker Roe, we love you so very, very much! You make our life so chaotic and yet so much more enjoyable at the same time. You are a perfect fit, little man!
- You have started eating some table food and are a huge fan. I’m guessing it won’t be long until you won’t let us feed you baby food anymore.
- You sit up like a champ!
- You want so badly to be able to crawl but aren’t there yet.
- You have started sleeping through the night again. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- You are working on waving. Right now it is just the occasional arm move but you definitely do it socially.
- You have started crying when mommy walks in your room at school and doesn’t pick you up. #mamasboy
- You LOVE it when Brynzlee tickles your tummy. It makes you laugh out loud.