- You have started eating some table food and are a huge fan. I’m guessing it won’t be long until you won’t let us feed you baby food anymore.
- You sit up like a champ!
- You want so badly to be able to crawl but aren’t there yet.
- You have started sleeping through the night again. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- You are working on waving. Right now it is just the occasional arm move but you definitely do it socially.
- You have started crying when mommy walks in your room at school and doesn’t pick you up. #mamasboy
- You LOVE it when Brynzlee tickles your tummy. It makes you laugh out loud.
- Photos this month were hard because all you wanted to do was roll over and nuzzle with the bear and chair. You also have a small scratch on your forehead from the challenging event of getting a shirt up over your big noggin.
- You love your baby food. You now eat two of the 4oz packages a day, one for lunch and one for dinner.
- You can sit on your own for short periods of time.
- You love to roll around and are pretty mobile now. You can roll across the room pretty quickly.
- You have still been waking up about once a night. I think it is because of some congestion. Last night you slept through the night while sitting up in your seat. I sure hope you do well on vacation in the pack and play each night!
- There are times you get so excited to see me that you wrap both your arms around my neck and nuzzle your face in me. It is one of my favorite things!
- You are standing on up your legs more and more lately (while we hold you of course.)
- Your skin may be darker like Bryn’s but you still have the dry eczema patches that Zella gets.
- You are constantly chewing on your fingers and will sometimes even suck on them.
- You love to blow bubbles out of your mouth. Your sisters constantly tell you that your shouldn’t be spitting.
Ryker, you are such a joy to be around. We love you so very, very much!!
- You are sitting up more and more with limited support. Big stuff!
- At your last Dr. apt they measured your head twice to make sure the measurements were correct. Your noggin is in the 99.6th percentile.
- You have started waking up once a night about every other night. You take a bottle and go back to bed…growing boy.
- You are such a chill baby. You love to just hang back and watch everything going on around you.
- Your giggle is the sweetest sound! We love to make you laugh.
- Zella Lou has been your buddy lately. She loves to lay down next to you on your mat, pat your head, and even visit you in your classroom during the day.
- Your hair is lightening up and falling out. You still have a large bald spot on the back of your head.
- You started rice cereal for the first time this week. You are a fan. You take about an ounce at a time right now.
- You are rolling over a lot. You have done it on both sides from back to belly and the other night, while no one was watching, you rolled from belly to back. Such a strong young man.
- You had your first trip to the State Fair today to celebrate your fourth month of life.
- You smile all the time…except when you are hungry.
- You burry your face in your momma’s arms when you are tired and fall right to sleep. It melts my heart every time!
- You constantly have your fingers in your mouth and love to gnaw on them.
- You typically sleep at night from 9:00pm until about 9:00am. You are almost always the last one up in our house.
- You have been working on your grasp and can even hold toys pretty well.
- Your neck strength is continuing to improve and you hold your head up for longer periods of time. I think you are almost ready for the bumpo seat.
- You want to be around everyone else. If we are eating dinner, you aren’t content unless you are sitting in your rocking seat right next to us.
- You love when your sisters ask to hold you. You just stare up at them and grin. You also soothe to them singing to you. It is pretty adorable.