- This month you had your first ear infection. It was a double ear infection at that and has put you on your third different antibiotic to try and defeat all this gunk that has been taking you down.
- You got your first tooth this month! We had suspected it was coming the whole week and then we went out to a movie with your sisters and came back to Ms. Lejila telling us you had a tooth popping through!
- You are army crawling and so proud of yourself for it.
- You love your mama. You give me the biggest hugs and your whole face lights up when I walk in the room.
- You are “talking” more and more. I love to hear you mimic the sounds we make. I really think your voice sounds a lot like Zella’s.
- Your laugh is a mixture of a squeal and a grunt.
- Although you went back to waking up about once a night, you can often be found rolling around on the floor of the living room until you pass out for the evening.
- You are still a very laid back baby. You are usually pretty content to just sit and watch your sisters playing. You LOVE them and they make you laugh so hard!
- You tried out the walker this month and are a fan. It didn’t take you long to figure out it can get you where you want to go and fast…including to the Christmas tree. :)
Ryker Roe, we love you so very, very much! You make our life so chaotic and yet so much more enjoyable at the same time. You are a perfect fit, little man!
- You have started eating some table food and are a huge fan. I’m guessing it won’t be long until you won’t let us feed you baby food anymore.
- You sit up like a champ!
- You want so badly to be able to crawl but aren’t there yet.
- You have started sleeping through the night again. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- You are working on waving. Right now it is just the occasional arm move but you definitely do it socially.
- You have started crying when mommy walks in your room at school and doesn’t pick you up. #mamasboy
- You LOVE it when Brynzlee tickles your tummy. It makes you laugh out loud.
- Photos this month were hard because all you wanted to do was roll over and nuzzle with the bear and chair. You also have a small scratch on your forehead from the challenging event of getting a shirt up over your big noggin.
- You love your baby food. You now eat two of the 4oz packages a day, one for lunch and one for dinner.
- You can sit on your own for short periods of time.
- You love to roll around and are pretty mobile now. You can roll across the room pretty quickly.
- You have still been waking up about once a night. I think it is because of some congestion. Last night you slept through the night while sitting up in your seat. I sure hope you do well on vacation in the pack and play each night!
- There are times you get so excited to see me that you wrap both your arms around my neck and nuzzle your face in me. It is one of my favorite things!
- You are standing on up your legs more and more lately (while we hold you of course.)
- Your skin may be darker like Bryn’s but you still have the dry eczema patches that Zella gets.
- You are constantly chewing on your fingers and will sometimes even suck on them.
- You love to blow bubbles out of your mouth. Your sisters constantly tell you that your shouldn’t be spitting.
Ryker, you are such a joy to be around. We love you so very, very much!!
- You are sitting up more and more with limited support. Big stuff!
- At your last Dr. apt they measured your head twice to make sure the measurements were correct. Your noggin is in the 99.6th percentile.
- You have started waking up once a night about every other night. You take a bottle and go back to bed…growing boy.
- You are such a chill baby. You love to just hang back and watch everything going on around you.
- Your giggle is the sweetest sound! We love to make you laugh.
- Zella Lou has been your buddy lately. She loves to lay down next to you on your mat, pat your head, and even visit you in your classroom during the day.
- Your hair is lightening up and falling out. You still have a large bald spot on the back of your head.